Easy Rides Basic
Designed for small to medium sized systems, Easy Rides Basic has all the features you’ll need in an affordable, easy to use package.
Easy Rides Basic has all of the features of Easy Rides Starter but with no limits how many vehicles or routes you can operate. Easy Rides Plus included extra customizable lists for recording extra data for clients and trip tickets. It also includes Trip Validation, an enhanced dispatch board with a staging area, Route Parameter Replication (RPR) for simplified scheduling and a Rides Analyzer tool to quickly get the data you need. Training is provided via GoToMeeting and an onsite visit.
Based on Microsoft SQL Server technology, the Easy Rides database is open for customers to develop their own analysis and reports using MS Access, Crystal Reports, etc. In addition, Easy Rides provides export capabilities to Excel, an enhanced Report Generator, and four standard reports.
Even without expensive Geographical Information Systems (GIS), Easy Rides provides three levels of geographical discrimination: neighborhoods (sites), zones, and jurisdictions. Grouping trips and reporting trip information is easier and much more powerful using this advanced technology.
Easy Rides can filter the types of tickets that can be assigned to specified vehicles and runs. Runs and vehicles may be reserved for certain funders, providers, and custom parameters specified by the user. You can also check to see if seats and/or wheelchair slots are available before assigning a requested trip.
Easy Rides Basic Features Include:
- Clients Default Data Table
- Enhanced Client Data Form
- Frequented Addresses
- Single Reservation Entry Point
- Trip Tickets
- Return Trips
- Multiple Leg and Group Trips
- Subscription Trips
- Suppress Subscription Trips
- Short-Term Repeat Trips
- Temporarily Lock Out Clients
- Point-and-Click Scheduling
- Auto-complete Addresses
- Route Parameter Replication
- Trip validation
- Multiple Screens at the Same Time
- Undo/Redo Schedules
- Point-and-Click Dispatching
- Hide/Unhide Runs (Routes)
- Color Coded Zones
- 15 Styles of Manifests
- Export Manifest Data
- Dispatch board stage
- No Route or vehicle limits
- Comprehensive Ticket Archive
- Comprehensive Report Generator
- Export Report Data to MS Excel
- New Clients This Month
- Consolidate Redundant Addresses
- Fare Reconciliation
- Back/Up Restore Utilities
- Archiving Feature
- Rides Analyzer
- 3 extra customizable trip lists
- Customizable client lists
- Support for secondary funders
- Affiliations support
Easy Rides Basic Workstation Hardware and Software Requirements
Easy Rides Basic requires a dedicated server to run SQL Server along with Workstations to run Easy Rides.
- Intel compatible processor comparable to Core i5 or i7 at 2.5 GHz and 8GB of RAM.
- Windows 10, 8.1 or 7, Professional or Ultimate.
- Microsoft Office Professional 2010 or later. (MS Access 2010 or later required for MS Access based customer driver manifests.)
- 250 GB hard drive
- Internet connectivity for support and training
- Recommended 24” or larger viewable screen monitor. Dual monitors strongly advised for dispatchers.
- Mouse or other pointing device
Same as Workstation plus:
- 16GB of RAM or more.
- 500 GB hard drive
- SQL Server 2014 or later. SQL Express version are allowed. SQL Server Standard Edition is recommended for Easy Rides Starter with GIS and Tablets.
- Tablet running Android 7.0 or later with cellular data plan.
- In vehicle charger and hardware mounts.
- Depending on the number of tablets operated, it is recommended to use SQL Server Standard Edition.
- High speed internet connection.
Regarding Microsoft Windows: Please note Home versions (Basic and Premium) do not have some features Easy Rides requires. Make sure you purchase computers with either Professional or Ultimate versions of Windows.