Easy Rides First
Designed for the smallest rural systems with fewer than 10 routes and vehicles and operating on a single workstation. Easy Rides First has all the features you’ll need in an affordable, easy to use package, but without the features you won’t need, saving you money.
Easy Rides First is fully upgradeable to Easy Rides when you need additional functionality. Easy Rides First incorporates many features previously available only in very expensive software. To help you save money, training is conducted remotely via GoToMeeting. Easy Rides First is only installed on a single workstation, eliminating the need for a server, and networking, and simplifying installation and setup costs.
Easy Rides First Features Include:
- Clients Default Data Table
- Frequented Addresses
- Single Reservation Entry Point
- Trip Tickets
- Return Trips
- Multiple Leg and Group Trips
- Subscription Trips
- Suppress Subscription Trips
- Short-Term Repeat Trips
- Temporarily Lock Out Clients
- Point-and-Click Scheduling
- Auto-complete Addresses
- Multiple Screens at the Same Time
- Undo/Redo Schedules
- Point-and-Click Dispatching
- Hide/Unhide Runs (Routes)
- Color Coded Zones
- 15 Styles of Manifests
- Export Manifest Data
- Comprehensive Ticket Archive
- Comprehensive Report Generator
- Export Report Data to MS Excel
- New Clients This Month
- Consolidate Redundant Addresses
- Fare Reconciliation
- Back/Up Restore Utilities
- Archiving Feature
Easy Rides First Hardware and Software Requirements
Easy Rides first is designed to run on a single workstation, which will run the database and the Easy Rides software, no server is required.
- Intel compatible processor at 2.0 GHz and 4GB of RAM. 8GB of RAM or more strongly recommended.
- Windows 10, 8.1, or 7, Professional or Ultimate. *
- Microsoft Office Professional 2010 or later. (MS Access 2007 or later required for MS Access based customer driver manifests.)
- SQL 2008 R2 or SQL 2012. SQL Express editions are allowed.
- 250 GB hard drive
- Internet connectivity for support and training
- Recommended 20” or larger viewable screen monitor. Dual monitors strongly advised for dispatchers.
- Mouse or other pointing device
Regarding Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8: Please note Home versions (Basic and Premium) do not have some features Easy Rides requires. Make sure you purchase computers with either Professional or Ultimate versions of Windows.