Easy Rides Plus
Easy Rides Plus is designed for medium to large systems that have more advanced dispatching and reporting needs. Easy Rides Plus has all of the features of Easy Rides Basic, plus Integrated Geographical Information System (GIS), Auto-Scheduling, Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL), Customizable manifests, and additional reporting capabilities. Easy Rides includes all of the features important for operating an efficient transit organization. Training is provided via GoToMeeting and onsite.
Easy Rides Plus Features Include:
- Clients Default Data Table
- Enhanced Client Data Form
- Frequented Addresses
- Single Reservation Entry Point
- Trip Tickets
- Return Trips
- Multiple Leg and Group Trips
- Subscription Trips
- Suppress Subscription Trips
- Short-Term Repeat Trips
- Temporarily Lock Out Clients
- Point-and-Click Scheduling
- Auto-complete Addresses
- Route Parameter Replication
- Trip validation
- Auto Scheduling
- Optional Trip Import tools
- Sub-set Optimization
- Multiple Screens at the Same Time
- Undo/Redo Schedules
- Point-and-Click Disapatching
- Hide/Unhide Runs (Routes)
- Color Coded Zones
- 15 Styles of Manifests
- Export Manifest Data
- Dispatch board stage
- No Route or vehicle limits
- GIS Tools
- Pseudo AVL
- Optional full AVL
- Customizable Driver Manifests
- Comprehensive Ticket Archive
- Comprehensive Report Generator
- Export Report Data to MS Excel
- New Clients This Month
- Consolidate Redundant Addresses
- Fare Reconciliation
- Back/Up Restore Utilities
- Archiving Feature
- Rides Analyzer
- 3 extra customizable trip lists
- Customizable client lists
- Support for secondary funders
- Affiliations support
- Volunteer Details
Easy Rides Plus Workstation Hardware and Software Requirements
Easy Rides Plus requires a dedicated server to run SQL along with Workstations to run Easy Rides.
- Intel compatible processor comparable to Core i5 or i7 at 2.5 GHz and 8GB of RAM.
- Windows 10, Professional or Ultimate.
- Microsoft Office Professional 2010 or later. (MS Access 2010 or later required for MS Access based customer driver manifests.)
- 250 GB hard drive
- Internet connectivity for support and training
- Recommended 24” or larger viewable screen monitor. Dual monitors strongly advised for dispatchers.
- Mouse or other pointing device
Same as Workstation plus:
- 24GB of RAM or more.
- 500 GB hard drive
- SQL Server 2016 or later. SQL Server Standard Edition is required for Easy Rides Plus.
- Tablet running Android 9.0 or later with cellular data plan.
- In vehicle charger and hardware mounts.
- Depending on the number of tablets operated
- High speed internet connection.
Regarding Microsoft Windows: Please note Home versions (Basic and Premium) do not have some features Easy Rides requires. Make sure you purchase computers with either Professional or Ultimate versions of Windows.