Easy Rides Starter
Designed for small rural systems with fewer than 10 routes and vehicles. Easy Rides Starter has all the features you’ll need in an affordable, easy to use package, but without the features you won’t need, saving you money.
Easy Rides Starter is fully upgradeable to Easy Rides when you need additional functionality. Easy Rides Starter incorporates many features previously available only in very expensive software. To help you save money, training is conducted remotely via GoToMeeting.
Even without expensive Geographical Information Systems (GIS), Easy Rides provides three levels of geographical discrimination: neighborhoods (sites), zones, and jurisdictions. Grouping trips and reporting trip information is easier and much more powerful using this advanced technology.
Easy Rides Starter Features Include:
- Clients Default Data Table
- Enhanced Client Data Form
- Frequented Addresses
- Single Reservation Entry Point
- Trip Tickets
- Return Trips
- Multiple Leg and Group Trips
- Subscription Trips
- Suppress Subscription Trips
- Short-Term Repeat Trips
- Temporarily Lock Out Clients
- Point-and-Click Scheduling
- Auto-complete Addresses
- Multiple Screens at the Same Time
- Undo/Redo Schedules
- Point-and-Click Dispatching
- Hide/Unhide Runs (Routes)
- Color Coded Zones
- 15 Styles of Manifests
- Export Manifest Data
- Comprehensive Ticket Archive
- Comprehensive Report Generator
- Export Report Data to MS Excel
- New Clients This Month
- Consolidate Redundant Addresses
- Fare Reconciliation
- Back/Up Restore Utilities
- Archiving Feature
Easy Rides Starter Workstation Hardware and Software Requirements
Easy Rides Starter is designed to run on a up to 3 computers. One of the computer can operate as the server, running SQL Server, along with Easy Rides and must meet the requirements for the Server below.
- Intel compatible processor comparable to Core i5 or i7 at 2.5 GHz and 8GB of RAM.
- Windows 10, 8.1 or 7, Professional or Ultimate.
- Microsoft Office Professional 2010 or later. (MS Access 2010 or later required for MS Access based customer driver manifests.)
- 250 GB hard drive
- Internet connectivity for support and training
- Recommended 24” or larger viewable screen monitor. Dual monitors strongly advised for dispatchers.
- Mouse or other pointing device
Same as Workstation plus:
- 16GB of RAM or more.
- 500 GB hard drive
- SQL Server 2014 or later. SQL Express version are allowed. SQL Server Standard Edition is recommended for Easy Rides Starter with GIS and Tablets.
- Tablet running Android 7.0 or later with cellular data plan.
- In vehicle charger and hardware mounts.
- Depending on the number of tablets operated, it is recommended to use SQL Server Standard Edition.
- High speed internet connection.
Regarding Microsoft Windows: Please note Home versions (Basic and Premium) do not have some features Easy Rides requires. Make sure you purchase computers with either Professional or Ultimate versions of Windows.