- User Manuals and FAQ’s are included on this Web Site
- Ask questions via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us toll free: 1-888-806-6595
- A live person will answer your call and help answer your questions.
- You can talk to the Software Engineers. We help you NOW…not next week.
- While on a support call, you Mobilitat staff may use TeamViewer for additional troubleshooting and training.
Our software training is as easy as 1,2,3.
Our experience indicates that training is best conducted using the customer’s local data. Consequently, our training program is closely integrated with our installation and implementation process. We use a combination of offsite training conducted via GoToMeeting for initial setup and onsite training to help your system go ‘live’ with our software and help you through the transition to our software.
Typical tasks covered in training include:
- Prepare initial lists of local parameters.
- Migrate any previous data.
- Installation, implementation and initial training. This includes setting up Funders, Providers, Routes, Drivers, Vehicles etc. It also includes entering clients, frequented addresses and repeat trip tickets. We also cover how to use the dispatch board, planner, mileage logs and other tools. This training will last three to four days.
- Follow up training. This covers intensive report and billing training is usually conducted about 3 weeks after initial training. Our objective is to resolve problems that came up since previous visit and provide further training for reporting and other issues. This training will last for two to three days.
Training when it’s convenient for you!
Each video tutorial is an easy to follow walk-through of a particular topic, allowing you to rewind, pause or fast-forward as needed. We’ll continue to add to our selection and if you have a suggestion for a topic please let us know! Your Easy Rides login and password is required for accessing each instructional video (contact us if help is needed remembering them).
Be sure to click on the video player’s ‘full-screen’ mode if you have difficulty viewing the training video. The ‘full screen’ mode is located in the lower right corner of the video player.
We host monthly online training sessions to our customers. We cover topics that may have been missed or forgotten from initial training as well as continuing training on new features of the software and help using advanced reporting tools such as MS Access. To find out more about these training sessions, email email@example.com
To download notes from previous online training sessions, check here.
Mobilitat has a proven track record for fast and friendly customer support. The quality of our product support and service is unsurpassed in the industry. Mobilitat warrants that Easy Rides will be free from defects for a period of 12 months from the date of installation. All costs of services and materials are included.
Mobilitat provides toll-free telephone support during normal business hours (7 A.M. 7 P.M. Central Time), capable of solving any software-related problem. Mobilitat also provides an emergency phone number for contact outside of normal business hours. Extended warranty options are also available.
Mobilitat provides excellent response time for customer needs. In addition to the office phone, customers are provided with the cell phone number of a technical contact at Mobilitat. Mobilitat can respond to a critical failure within one hour after being contacted, and to a non-critical failure within 24 hours of being contacted.