Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Can more than one dispatcher use Easy Rides at the same time? Will all the dispatchers see the same updated information?
A: Yes and Yes.
- Q: Can our transit system customize Easy Rides to reflect the way we do business?
A: Yes, your transit system can change any start-up information at any time. Like when you want to add funders, cities, buses, providers, drivers, etc. Easy Rides has many data base fields that you can name and customize for information you want to track.
- Q: Is Easy Rides easy to use?
A: Yes, many of the transit systems that have installed Easy Rides have never used dispatching software before. A few of the systems have never even used a computer before. Easy Rides is very user friendly and intuitive.
- Q: Can we use Easy Rides to track volunteer hours and mileage?
A: Yes, Mobilitat includes a tab so you can move from paid drivers to volunteer drivers with a click of the mouse.
- Q: We need to track Medicaid Rides, can Easy Rides help us?
A: Yes, we have all of the information and reporting packages you will need.
- Q: Our Transit System brokers most of our rides to others, can you help us?
A: Yes, we have helped systems track as many as 68 different providers.
- Q: Can we have MDTs, MDCs, Swipe Cards, AVLs and other hardware hooked up to your software?
- Q: How long does it take to book a trip?
A: After you have been using Easy Rides for a couple of weeks, you can book a trip in less than 20 seconds.
- Q: How long would it take to find out how many times Mary Plenge rode in the last 6 months?
- A: Reporting information can be retrieved in less than a minute.
For Your Information Easy Rides:
- Automatically will let you know when an ID or medical card has expired.
- Automatically will let you know when a repeating trip has expired.
- Assigns the trip to a route, vehicle or driver when the trip is created.
- It is easy to book multiple leg trips.
- Common addresses are listed, so you never have to type your common addresses again.
- Easy Rides also can track multiple funding streams.